Meeting held at 19:00 on 29 October at the Toby Carvery Gorseinon, Swansea.
Present: Darren Hounsell (Chair), Ian Guy, Rhodri Maunder , Andrew Hinton, Frederick Amner, Tony Ruggiero, Viv Parry, Dave Jones
Apologies: Rod Ashley
- Darren resigning as Chair with effect from AGM. Thanks & appreciation expressed for his valued contribution as Chair.
- Members unable to attend Cardiff quiz but appreciate invite & hope to attend next event.
- Group in favour of single Welsh region. Will need more information about proposed larger groups.
- Congratulations to Sheldon Overs on passing Advanced test and gaining F1rst status. Congratulations also to his Observer Viv Parry.
- Go-Karting event to be arranged by Darren. Carmarthen group to be invited. Andrew to arrange visit to Morgan factory, Malvern.
- Rhodri Maunder, website master to liaise with Ian & Mark Whalley over difficulties in access.
- Mobile phone to be purchased for Group use at up to £25.
- Next meeting 2013 AGM & Xmas buffet.19:00 Tuesday 3 December 2013 Community Room, Swansea Central Fire Station, The Strand Swansea SA1 8AD. Darren to invite Regional Representative.